Brake Repair Tucson AZ
Your brakes are the most important safety feature on your vehicle. Your car, truck or SUV needs to stop when you hit the brake pedal. If you notice that it’s taking longer to stop or strange noises coming from your car when you brake, it’s time to get a brake check. We can do that for you and more, AASTRO Transmission and Auto Repair is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Give us a call stop on by or schedule an appointment online today!
Here are a few more warning signs that your brakes should be inspected by a professional:
- Squealing or grinding noises when using brakes. This could mean your brakes need to be adjusted or that your brake pads are worn and need replacement.
- Your dashboard’s Antilock Braking System (ABS) light turns on. This may indicate that your brake fluid is low. You may have a leak in your brake line. This should be inspected as soon as possible.
- While braking, your car pulls to one side. This means that there is a broken hose, there is brake fluid leakage, or your brake calipers are worn out and needs to be replaced.
- Your brakes feel “spongy.” Usually this means you have a fluid leak or a bad master cylinder.
- When applying your brakes, your steering wheel, brake pedal, or entire vehicle begins to shake. If this happens, your brake rotors or brake drum could be warped and needs replacement.
That is a lot that can go wrong or start to wear it your braking system and they should be well maintained for your safety, the safety of your passengers and fellow drivers. Don’t let a small issue now become a bigger problem later down the road. Bring your car in today for any regularly scheduled maintenance like an oil change and ask us about a brake check.
Can’t bring your car in today? Not a problem, feel free to give us a call or schedule an appointment online for a time that works for you!
At AASTRO Transmission and Auto Repair we understand that Tucson drivers rely heavily on their vehicles for everything, from your daily commute to a family vacation. This is why we treat every vehicle with the utmost care and have three auto repair shops in Tucson, AZ. for your convenience. Our goal is to get you back on the road as quickly as possible in a vehicle that is both safe and reliable.